Safety & Risk Management
Safety Management is an essential part of production here at Egan, with our entire team dedicated to maintaining a safe and healthy working environment for all. Each of our policies and procedures have been carefully crafted to ensure that we manage those risks inherent to our industry in the most effective way, and continue to operate in accordance with our guiding principles.
While Risk Management is a vital aspect of all industries, it’s one we are extremely committed to staying on top of. Some of the ways in which we do this are:
- Induction and industry specific training
- Routine inspections and hazard identification procedures
- Early identification and removal of workplace hazards
- Monitoring and updating safe work procedures to improve performance
- Compliance with government regulation and legislations
- Assessment of work fitness
- Extensive risk assessment processes
- Safety meetings and consultation
- Certification to AS/NZS 4801-2001 Occupational Health and Safety
The team at EHSQ Management Solutions look after our Safety Management systems here at Egan, and have created a range of comprehensive tools for us to use. These are regularly reviewed and updated where appropriate, and built in accordance with Australian legislation changes and work requirements.